This flexible online learning course aims to provide innovative learning materials on wellbeing tourism across Europe. By using bite sized modules, additional learning materials, podcasts, videos and case studies, we hope you will find something you love to learn!
- Get to know the basic characteristics of wellness, tourism and wellbeing
- Explore the possibilities of cooperation in creating experiences within the wellness tourism
- Gain invaluable insight into world of wellbeing tourism through our case studies
- Understand the importance of storytelling, branding, digital marketing and the customer journey
- Watch and Listen- open your eyes and ears to videos and podcasts which will help you to not only understand this industry better but to become inspired to dip your toes in.
- Assess your learning through our short quizzes and ensure you are getting the most from your learning journey.
- Modules 9
- Quizzes 9
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level Apprentice
- Language EN / PT / SLO
- Students 412
- Subsections 41
Module 1: Introduction to Wellness and Wellness Tourism
Module 2: Wellbeing in a New Era
Module 3: The Experience Economy
Module 4: Engineering Wellbeing Experiences
Module 5: Customer Journey Mapping
Module 6: Storytelling in Culinary Tourism
Module 7: Setting up a Wellbeing Business
Module 8: Branding for Wellbeing
Module 9: Digital Marketing